I regularly work with colleagues at MadAbout - people I’ve known for over 15 years(!).
Our collaboration brings together a focus on:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis, and
- End-to-end system/process view using Lean and Systems Thinking techniques.
It’s a match made in heaven - ticking all the boxes in the wider Socio-Technicial Systems Design approach to transformation - it’s worth a google.
As is often the way, we turn to three key models for analysis, review and solution building:
- "Purpose to People” - see previous blog for the model
- Understanding Behaviours - guiding the whole team towards "what good looks like”. (See my next blog soon)
- Service By Design - designing the ideal customer experience - from first contact, understanding client need, to problem resolution right-first-time.
It’s a great framework covering:
- The technical details of the whole end-to-end process for the service
- The behaviours of the teams undertaking the work (remembering Deming’s view)
- How the whole organisation works together to ensure the service is delivered to 000’s of customers
- The people and behavioural aspects of the management team
The result is a rich picture of how the organisation is performing, revealing insights into what’s really happening, and leading to an array of solutions - from quick wins to long-term strategies.
Want to know more? 07775 595 595
Working with: MadAbout.org.uk